Saturday 4 February 2012

crying isn't an option~

A good apology has three parts:

1. I am sorry,
2. It is my fault,
3. What can I do to make it right...

But most people miss the third part - If you want to say sorry, mean it and do something to make it right.


Crying isn't a sign that you're weak but it is a fact that you're strong enough to show what you feel.

How do I tell you I'm sorry -
With a gesture, a look, a touch?
How is it I never realized
I hurt you so very much?

I do not ask forgiveness,
A comfort I'll never deserve.
I merely want to let you know,
But I cannot find the nerve.

To finally confront you, face-to-face,
To look you in the eye,
To face your wrath, your apathy -
Too terrified to try.

You called me selfish, I turned away,
I festered and I fled;
Cutting and wounding and lashing out,
Just to see if you bled.

Betraying and deceiving you,
I surely had no right
To snatch away such a precious gem;
A dark thief in the night.

3 months and forever passed
To bring us to this day,
When I present these simple words
I never thought to say.

The time has come, it's long past due,
To put aside my fear;
Would this confession torture you,
Or have you longed to hear?

To hear those forbidden words,
To vanquish all the pain,
To understand my dearest wish:
To know you once again.

The months aged me remarkably,
Though they have not made me wise;
I do know I erred irrevocably -
For that I apologize.

Just apologize. It's a whole lot easier than arguing.
I am angry with you because everytime I wanted to leave, you had all the right things to say to make me stay.
I forgive you.
I forgive you for not being the man that I wanted you to be.
I forgive you, because I fell in love with you when I wasn't ready.
I forgive you for calling me selfish, when it was you that was being selfish.
I forgive you for waiting until it was over to do the simplest of things that I had wanted for so long.
I forgive you for being just another player.
I forgive you for shutting me out of your life, because I know, if you hadn't, I wouldn't be able to move on.
I forgive you, But I will Never forget you!!




I miss the feeling of being loved, having a person I adore care about me and worries if one tear fell down my eyes...
I miss hearing sweet words..
I miss the feeling of going to sleep at night knowing someone is "holding" me tight afraid of losing me..
I miss the feeling of waking up in the morning with a smile just because I know today this person will light up my whole day..
I just miss everything... I'm just in a relationship - but not really in one...hows that... I cant take it anymore..

I forgive you and I am moving on. My pain ends tonight.


Dear Chocolate,
I don't even know where to start. But thank you, is all there is to say. For all the times you made me feel better, and healed my broken heart. When nobody's there to comfort me, you always are.

Being a girl’s not about make up. It’s not about trends and brands. It’s not about dating the hottest guy or attending the hottest club. It’s about loving yourself for who u are, about wearing what u feel comfortable with, about falling in love with someone that really cares and makes u happy, it’s about doing what u feel like doing, and not rushing decisions u have a lifetime to make. So next time u see a girl, remember: we go a further way back than u think.


Smile. It might not make your problems disappear, but it will stop people from asking what's wrong with you

This is what I mean when I say I love Harry Potter. People say that it's just a book. It's not just a book, it's what's behind it. Snape taught me people can change. Harry taught me to never give up. Hermione taught me girls are strong and smart. Ron taught me to be loyal. Voldemort taught me that our past can hurt us and we need to move on.


 Just had a fight with my alarm clock. It wanted to wake me up, I disagreed. Things got violent, now it's broken and I'm awake. Not sure who won.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me

It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.





Never take a person for granted. Hold every person close to your heart, 'cause you might wake up one day and realise that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.

I loved you but, what hurts me the most is that I loved you with all my heart.



 Love is a beautiful thing to have,
to take care of,
to feel that happiness it gives you.
Theres no cheating, no mind games, no lies and sex isnt everything in it.
Love comes from the heart.
Love is not a game.
Love is never ugly.
Love never fails.


We're just silly little girls who fall in love way to easily,
laugh way too hard, act completely dumb,
make our lives way more dramatic than they should be,
talk way too much crap, and would be completely lost
w i t h o u t e a c h o t h e r;

A guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other.
Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever.

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
so that when we finally meet that person, we will know how to be grateful.


You're apple to my pie,
you're the straw to my berry,
you're the smoke of my high,
and you're the one I wanna marry,
cause your the one for me and I'm the one for you,
and take be both of us, we're the perfect two!!

I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face and that one girl in your life who can never be replaced...
I may not be the perfect girl in this world, but I can be your perfect wife who will give you nothing but my life, my heart, my soul, my world and my everything.

I love having this one special person who can make you smile when your at your worst, who can make you laugh just by saying 'I love you' , who can kiss you when he wants, who can tell you you're beautiful, who can give you the best butterflies, and who you know will always be here for you. ♥

My friends are always telling me to move on, to give up. But why? Why should I? They don't see you the way that I see you. They don't look into your eyes and see the world. Why would they understand? They can't possibly imagine what it means to look at your best friend and see all their hopes and dreams come true. I wish for once, just once, they could walk a mile in my shoes. But they wouldn't need to walk that far, they would just take one step and suddenly, they would take back every bit of 'getting over you' advice they had ever given me and realize you're my life, you were meant for me, and that moving on or giving up is simply not an option.



  
You can ask my eyes to stop looking at you...
You can ask my heart to stop beating..
You can ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you..
You can ask my brain to stop thinking about you..
You can ask me anything.. But plz do not ever ask me to stop loving you.


5 DEADLY TERMS BY A WOMAN
 1) FINE - this is the word used to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP.
2) NOTHING - means SOMETHING & you need to be worried.
3) GO AHEAD - this is a dare, not permission, do NOT do it.
4) WHATEVER - is a woman's way of saying SCREW YOU.
5) THAT'S OK - she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistakes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment