Friday 30 December 2011

Endometriosis stage 3

dah dapat doc review.. Endometriosis stage 3.. the only chance to have a baby is thru IVF.. that is what they said.. but i cudnt afford it.. i choose for other alternative, IUI, but the success rate quite slim.. they will give 3x IUI in the mean time we save the money for IVF.. it's hurt.. it is.. sumtimes i think why it has to be me... but kite kena bersangka baik dgn Allah kan.. dan try to calm and not distress is the only way can ease the pain.. we really need a baby... sumtimes my thought travels far beyond my imagination.. i try not to think too much...but when i feel i'm all alone..it did appear & made me cried..i wanna talk to sumone...share my feelings...but i cant do it without crying..therefore i just kept it to myself..i cant let people see how fragile i am althou i am as fragile as crystal rite now.. Ya Allah please grant my prayers.. I wanna have a baby...

Ya Allah Ya Rabbi Ya Alah Ya Rabbi Ya Allah
Ya Allah jangan Kau coba aku
Melebihi batas mampu dan sanggupku
Ya Allah bila memang Kau coba
Aku percaya Kau sayang padaku

Ya Allah Ya Rabbi Ya Alah Ya Rabbi Ya Allah
Ya Allah lindungilah diriku
Dari yang menjahati menzhalimiku
Ya Allah Kaulah Maha Segala
Engkaulah pelindung hidup dan matiku

No comments:

Post a Comment