Monday 26 March 2012

how i wish this cud turn differently~

How strange life is.. I've been fully equipped, my mind is fully aware and prepared for the worst outcome but still when it comes, frustration is there.. I know I'm ready for the result, but deep down inside me still hoping the chances is there.

Early in the morning, I'm going to bathroom...the next cycle has begin..that just mean the IUI had failed. Deep in my heart I already know and aware, I'm not pregnant coz of the high fever but still I'm hoping I was wrong. Every time next cycle begin...I just feel so frustrated.. How I wishes this could turn differently...the result would favor my wishes...

I try not to give up, I try to set my mind as positive as it cud be even though it does hurt every-time the new cycle begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment